The new KB's now have a "L" in front of the kb #'s. So try L207
That works. Thanks. That took me to it. Utterly useless article, but I found it.
On further investigation, looks like I saved the original instructions last year. In case anybody else is looking for it, here's a link to it stored in my Google Drive
I agree, the article is not much good without the original attachment missing. Thanks for posting that original attachment from your Google Drive. It seems that in the migration of KBs, the attachments have been stripped out of our articles. We are working to put back those attachments.
I have now added back that original attachment.