1 of 1 people found this helpful
are you experiencing this issue with every request template or just specific ones?
Normally it's always one of the following reasons:
- A ScheduleEntry workflow running at 2AM, e.g.
- wrong escalation Settings (e.g. Closing Escalation watch set to "run" when Status=Active)
- Triggered Actions (either on Task or ServiceReq BO)
- invoked workflow: Have a closer look at the invoked workflow
- ServiceReq workflow: wait for child condition (when using insert child)
- ServiceReq workflow: Task timeout reached
thanks for your quick support and your help. I think i found the error. It was the ServiceRequestCompletionWorkflow.
In this Workflow is a Wait for Child Block and in this block is a Timeout defined (10 Days, our Business Hours are 5 Days a week).
I changed the Timeout and will check if the Task will cancell again 2 weeks later.
Thanks a lot