3 of 3 people found this helpful
I had the same issue and many analysts were complaining..
- Push the Change's start/end date to the Task (ChangeContainsTask):
- Create a field in the Task.Assignment BO (or Task if you plan to use it for other Task Types as well).
I have created XTN_ParentObjectType (nvarchar(60))
- Add a BeforeSave rule for this field:
XTN_ParentObjectType = $(ParentLink_Category)
- Create a new Validation BusinessObject containing all BusinessObject Types with tasks
(To set exceptions in the EscalationSchedule we need a validated field.)
- Create a PickList to this object
- have your field validated (in my case XTN_ParentObjectType)
- Finally set exceptions in your escalation schedule:
Thank you so much Florian. I think your answer should be in HEAT Knowledge base or Admin Help because I feel this would be a common requirement in Change, unless task assignments and its escalation are not used.