1 Reply Latest reply on Dec 13, 2016 3:59 PM by AlasdairRobertson

Help Me With "Windows Integrated Security"

phan10ms Apprentice

Hello,

I'm unable to get this to work and have a couple of questions to those who have gotten single sign on to work with their HEAT system.  What are you guys using for the "Identity Server URL"?  In the help doc, it states to use "/HEAT/WIS", but I'm unable to get the Test Authentication to work.  I am getting the same error message regardless of what is populated in the Identity Server URL.  Please help or let me know what kind of system you guys have implemented in your organization for HEAT single sign on.

This is the error I'm getting after clicking on "Test Authentication".

Error could be related to the ConfigDB certificate password or provider record fetching errors. ProviderName: null, ProviderType:

Ordinal

Elapsed(s)

Step

Redirecting to IdP
      Error could be related to the ConfigDB certificate password or provider record fetching errors. ProviderName: null, ProviderType:
      Redirecting to IdP
      System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapException: System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapException: Server was unable to process request. ---> System.InvalidOperationException: Authentication provider not found: null at HEAT.Authentication.Sso.DatabaseProviderSource.GetSsoProviderProps(String providerName) at CentralConfig.AppCode.APIController.GetAuthenticationProviderInfo(String providerName, String tenantId) at CentralConfig.ConfigServiceAPI.GetAuthenticationProviderInfo(String providerName, String appId) --- End of inner exception stack trace --- at System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapHttpClientProtocol.ReadResponse(SoapClientMessage message, WebResponse response, Stream responseStream, Boolean asyncCall) at System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapHttpClientProtocol.Invoke(String methodName, Object[] parameters) at SaaS.WebUI.ConfigServiceAPI.ConfigServiceAPI.GetAuthenticationProviderInfo(String providerName, String appId) at SaaS.WebUI.Handlers.Sso.ConfigServiceProviderSource.GetSsoProviderProps(String providerName) at HEAT.Authentication.Sso.ProviderRecordMapping.GetProviderRecord(String providerName, ISsoProviderSource source) at HEAT.Authentication.Sso.ProviderRecord.<>c__DisplayClass1_0.b__0(String name) at System.Collections.Concurrent.ConcurrentDictionary`2.GetOrAdd(TKey key, Func`2 valueFactory) at HEAT.Authentication.Sso.ProviderRecord.GetProviderRecord(String providerName, ISsoProviderSource source, Boolean useCache) at SaaS.WebUI.Handlers.Sso.SsoLoginHandler.RedirectToProviderPage(SsoLoginParameters loginParameters, ISsoErrorLogImpl logger, HttpContextBase context)

Redirecting to IdP
      System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapException: System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapException: Server was unable to process request. ---> System.InvalidOperationException: Authentication provider not found: null
         at HEAT.Authentication.Sso.DatabaseProviderSource.GetSsoProviderProps(String providerName)
         at CentralConfig.AppCode.APIController.GetAuthenticationProviderInfo(String providerName, String tenantId)
         at CentralConfig.ConfigServiceAPI.GetAuthenticationProviderInfo(String providerName, String appId)
         --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
         at System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapHttpClientProtocol.ReadResponse(SoapClientMessage message, WebResponse response, Stream responseStream, Boolean asyncCall)
         at System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapHttpClientProtocol.Invoke(String methodName, Object[] parameters)
         at SaaS.WebUI.ConfigServiceAPI.ConfigServiceAPI.GetAuthenticationProviderInfo(String providerName, String appId)
         at SaaS.WebUI.Handlers.Sso.ConfigServiceProviderSource.GetSsoProviderProps(String providerName)
         at HEAT.Authentication.Sso.ProviderRecordMapping.GetProviderRecord(String providerName, ISsoProviderSource source)
         at HEAT.Authentication.Sso.ProviderRecord.<>c__DisplayClass1_0.b__0(String name)
         at System.Collections.Concurrent.ConcurrentDictionary`2.GetOrAdd(TKey key, Func`2 valueFactory)
         at HEAT.Authentication.Sso.ProviderRecord.GetProviderRecord(String providerName, ISsoProviderSource source, Boolean useCache)
         at SaaS.WebUI.Handlers.Sso.SsoLoginHandler.RedirectToProviderPage(SsoLoginParameters loginParameters, ISsoErrorLogImpl logger, HttpContextBase context)

http://heatdev.ccchsd.gov/HEAT//handlers/sso/diagnostics/SsoProviderLog.aspx?ProviderName=null