6 Replies Latest reply on Mar 20, 2009 3:22 AM by siage

Nothing happen when click winpe menu

Rookie

Hi all:

I use Landesk Management suits 8.7 sp5 to capture os image.The winpe booted client successfully,and it got the IP address,then the winpe script menu appeared,but when I click the script to capture image, nothing happened.But if I do the same step in virtual environment, it works well.

Our company disable netbios,firstly I boot the client, it could not resolve host name to ip address, I added the hosts file to peboot.img, it could get core server address.

When the task failed, I checked log file, it indicated that "off=1", who can tell me what this mean?

And, if netbios disabled, how can I make the client communicate with core use IP address instead of host name?

The log displayed below here:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Machine","CbaStatus","ExitCode","Duration","Begin","End","Command"
      "(OFF) 001AA04FA69C","OFF","N/A","0:00:00","3/18/2009 5:56:15 PM","3/18/2009 5:56:15 PM","N/A"
      ; "Job Complete","0 Done","0 Failed","1 Off","0 Unknown"
      --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------