1 Reply Latest reply on Mar 23, 2009 11:16 AM by Ty

Is there any way to have more than one 'theme' applied to Portal based on a query ?

Apprentice

I have various groups that each have their own 'corporate style' and would like the portal to appear seemless with their intranet sites.  I know I can edit the CSS files to get a match, but I need to apply them to the relevant groups.  Is this possible ?

Thanks in advance

• 1. Re: Is there any way to have more than one 'theme' applied to Portal based on a query ?
          Employee

Yes it is possible.  The file(s) exists in ldlogon\html\images folder.

What you would need to do is make the changes as needed to the necesary file(s) and do a file copy after.  If you make a change to the file in ldlogon it will use that as the template.

You are going to have to copy off and modify the file(s) as needed.  Then do a file copy to the appropriate location(s).

Depending on the amount of sites you have, will dtermine how many copies of the file you will need.

The files exist in the ldclient\html folder on the client.  (I am sure you already knew that)