1 Reply Latest reply on Apr 13, 2009 3:34 PM by puercomal

LANDesk Gateway Reports

Rookie

I am unable to find a report listing remote control history that can be exported to a csv. Has anyone found this? I would prefer to be able to just go to my Remote Control reports on the Core and pull a Gateway report. I plan to migrate my team from utilizing Webex to the Gateway for external systems. I need to provide an ROI report in my monthly metrics. # Gateway controls x Webex Session Cost = ROI

Any help would be great.

• 1. Re: LANDesk Gateway Reports
          Employee

Console: Reports > Standard Reports > Remote Control. Select a report, then click Export and select .CSV.

If you're not able to get what you want from there, you might need to look in the database; the table is RCLOG. This is how ldms_core gathers its remote control data.

I don't think that RC logging is delineated on a gateway vs. non-gateway basis, you'd need to use the gateway's own logging system to gather that (which is a much hairier problem to automate -- as far as I can tell you'd have to poll the https://GATEWAY/services/contab page and store results yourself... that ain't gonna be in ldms_core any time soon).