6 Replies Latest reply on Jul 21, 2017 9:00 AM by peter.vel

Hyperlinks blue instead of theme settings in Workspaces

jaybetancourt Apprentice

Has anyone noticed in Workspaces 2017.1 that the menu bar links will occasionally default to a blue hyperlink instead of the theme default?

2017-07-13_9-22-39.jpg

• 1. Re: Hyperlinks blue instead of theme settings in Workspaces
          peter.vel SupportEmployee

Hi Jay,

I haven't seen that myself.  Is it isolated to a specific browser? 

Perhaps try it in Chrome, or from a different machine entirely and see if the results are the same.  If it is isolated to a specific browser, perhaps you could try disabling any add-ons that might be running.

Thanks,

Pete Vel

Product Support Engineer

• 2. Re: Hyperlinks blue instead of theme settings in Workspaces
            Shaun Bettaney Rookie

Hi Pete,

This is happening to us too. Running 2016.4. It's only apparent if the details box is HTML, contains a HTML-rich email, and if the box is read-only (Incident closed, clicked a windowed action, etc).

landesk.PNG

Tested on Internet Explorer and Chrome on multiple machines. No addons.

Thanks
            Shaun

• 3. Re: Hyperlinks blue instead of theme settings in Workspaces

Hello,

In your screenshot above, do you have an incident open to the right of those menu item links?  I assume so, but am having trouble replicating this in my lab.  If you can, provide a little more detail behind the configuration, and I'll see what I can do.

Thanks again,

Pete Vel

• 4. Re: Hyperlinks blue instead of theme settings in Workspaces
                Shaun Bettaney Rookie

Hi Pete,

Indeed correct. I’ll try describe our configuration/flow:

1. Incoming emails are mapped to Call Management
                2. We open the Call, and press our Convert to Incident action (this creates the Incident, mapping Summary, Details & Attachments, and closes the Call)
                3. Our Confirmation Window appears after we click this action (the issue appears)
                4. We click OK to confirm, and the Call is closed and is read-only (issue still apparent)
                5. We open the Incident, set the category, and save (issue not apparent)
                6. We hit the Resolve action, and the Resolution window appears (issue appears)
                7. Incident is Resolved, but isn’t read-only (issue not apparent)

See the image below. I forwarded the notification from your reply to our incoming email mailbox, and was imported as a Call. I hit the Convert to Incident action for our confirmation window to appear, and you can see the links, as well as the headers, have changed styles.

Capture.PNG

Emails that aren't rich in HTML doesn't cause this issue. It's like the style of the email leaks to the rest of the page somehow?

Hope this helps.

Many thanks
                Shaun

• 5. Re: Hyperlinks blue instead of theme settings in Workspaces
                  mcf43292 Apprentice

Is the same for 'show hyperlink' as it seems to be hidden in Workspaces?

• 6. Re: Hyperlinks blue instead of theme settings in Workspaces

Hi Shaun,

Thanks for the description.  I'd recommend opening a support case for further investigation.  My hunch is that we have a potential defect here, and I am not seeing anything currently logged with our development team.  That being the case, we can certainly go through all proper channels to get this escalated.

Thanks again,

Pete Vel

Product Support Engineer