Here's a configuration option to try:
1. Create a new field on FRS_Knowledge: Number, called IncidentCount (with 0 precision)
2. Create a new business rule on FRS_Knowledge, based on the following events:
• On Insert
• On Update
• On Creation of a Specific Relationship > IncidentAssocFRS_Knowledge
• Rule Action • Update Object
• Set IncidentCount to $(ChildFold("FRS_Knowledge#", RecId, "Incident#", “1”,+"))
3. Place the IncidentCount field in your Knowledge grid/list, and it should display the number of Incidents linked to the article
Note that the IncidentCount field will be empty on existing Knowledge articles until each record is updated and saved at least once.
Thanks for sharing the business rule. Have you found a way to show the count of linked incidents on the grid for all existing incidents that have were linked prior to implementing the new business rule?