1 Reply Latest reply on Aug 8, 2017 11:04 AM by jaysmith

Power Management component is missing from Agent Configuration

SpencerTC Apprentice

UPDATE: The issue was with the licensing. Not sure on the exact specifics, but after contacting Ivanti Operations, they were able to get us all sorted out. The options have returned in my Agent Configuration.

I just recently installed Ivanti Endpoint Manager 2017.1, and I've noticed that my Agent Configuration is missing from the agent components to install. When I check the Power Management option from the tree in the left column, the entire box is greyed out.

Missing Power Management.PNGACPM Greyed OutPNG.PNG

Now, this is a configuration I've imported from LANDesk Management Suite 2016. This is what it used to look like:

ACPM With.PNG

Same exact configuration, but here I'm given the options to add the Power Management component to install. The new Ivanti Endpoint Manager does not seem to give me that ability anymore. I've restarted the application, restarted the Server, and I still don't get the options to pop back up.

Has anyone seen this before or may know why it's happening? How do I get my Power Management options to return?