I have built several batch files in the past that add and modify registry keys that work flawlessly. But the current one that I am working on is not working when pushed to workstations.
This is the contents of "DisableNovellLogin.reg" file:
This it the contents of the batch file to import the .reg file:
Below is another batch file I made that does the same thing:
I even built a provisioning template to update the registry key:
All of the above methods push to workstations and the LANDesk task reports that it completed successfully. But when I check registry on the workstations, the key / value was not added.
I could use assistance with this.