1 Reply Latest reply on Oct 9, 2017 7:07 AM by peter.vel

Ambient Knowledge Question - Content Delivery Based on User Intelligence and Interaction

Chris_W Expert

Wondered if Ivanti or anyone else is looking at this just now?

Imagine Netflix offering you suggested content based on your viewing habits but applied to ITSM.

I'm talking way more complex than say publishing top 10 articles or results based on a keyword search but specific content/knowledge delivered based on intelligence and interaction.

I know I'm reaching for the stars here but hey thought it was worth the ask  

• 1. Re: Ambient Knowledge Question - Content Delivery Based on User Intelligence and Interaction
          peter.vel SupportEmployee

Hello,

Unless someone out there has a very interesting and elaborate solution, I don't think it'll be possible as of now.  The only thing I can think of would be a calculation that looks at all incidents with a particular raise user and outputs a value based on how many tickets they've had in each category, or their most common category.  I'm at a loss as to what would happen after that, or how you'd get the Knowledge Search to take that data into consideration.  It sounds like there needs to be a lot more logic surrounding this built into the product.  However, I am not a developer.  If you'd like for our Product Management and Development teams to see this, I'd recommend submitting an enhancement request for it.  The more votes it receives, the closer it gets to making it onto their radar: https://ivantiitsm.uservoice.com/forums/904216-service-desk

Thanks,

Pete Vel

Support Engineer