I am trying to follow the Admin Help directions on Accessing a Record from Notification Emails, but I'm not having any luck.
The directions state that the syntax is <a href="$(Server_URL())/?Scope=ObjectWorkspace&CommandId=Search&ObjectType=Change%23&CommandData=RecId,%3D,0,$([FRS_Approval#.][Change#.]RecId),string,AND|#">
- Server_URL is the function name
- Scope=ObjectWorkspace is the access the specified object workspace from the HEAT Service Management web client.
- CommandId=Search specifies to search for the specific record in the object workspace.
- ObjectType=business_object is the name of the business object in which to search for the record (for example, Change#). Notice in the example URL, the presence of %23, which corresponds in hexadecimal to the "#" character in ASCII.
- CommandData=RecId,%3D,0,$([FRS_Approval#.][Change#.]RecId),string,AND|# searches for the record.
I'm trying to add a link back to ticket#15042 (or any ticket) in Incident and tried the following syntax without much success :
Any guidance is much appreciated. Thanks.