1 Reply Latest reply on Oct 23, 2017 10:51 AM by Jonathan.Schmidt

Self Service Mobile Category

Pandor Apprentice

Hi All,

I have added a hyperlink on the Self Service Mobile home page as below:

I want this link to open a specific category in the Service Catalog e.g. IT Services from where the user can select a request under this category. I have added this Category’s rec id to my link as below:

<a href="#serviceCatalog/filter/2D26C613785D48519E4E5AC894E029E3" target="_blank">Request for...</a></div>

I got this rec id from the business object “Service Request Category” a shown below:

However, when I click on this link, I am redirected to the “Most Popular” category in the service catalog instead of the IT Services category:

You can see from the url that the rec id is not that of the IT Services which is “2D26C613785D48519E4E5AC894E029E3” but that of Most Popular. Even when I try to enter the url http://uat.tabi.co/HEAT/Modules/SelfService/#serviceCatalog/request/2D26C613785D48519E4E5AC894E029E3, it does not open this specific category.

Is it possible to open a specific category in the Self Service Mobile? Am I missing something?

Thanks and Best Regards

• 1. Re: Self Service Mobile Category
          Jonathan.Schmidt SupportEmployee

You may link directly to an offering, but not a category.

Linking to a category sounds like a great idea though.  You can add this to the UserVoice portal as a feature request if you'd like.

The functionality that you are looking for is not currently available in the product.  Our product management teams are always looking for new ideas to help us improve our products and we know the best ideas come from customers that use our products every day.

We would therefore encourage that you consider submitting a suggestion in our Feature Request portal via the Ivanti Community Ideas homepage

You can submit ideas and show support for ideas that other customers have submitted by voting for them. The more votes an idea receives, the more visibility it receives with our Product Management team. The Product Management team will evaluate all ideas that reach a voted point threshold. When there is an update on the status, an Ivanti product manager will reply to the idea or update the status so that all interested parties are notified. It is therefore key that you as a customer raise new or vote on exiting ideas to be kept looped in with future progress.

When you create an idea, please describe both the problem or pain you're experiencing as well as your suggested solution to that problem. It can also be useful to describe specifically how you would use the new feature if it were built, as well as how you are dealing with the problem today. The better your explanation and logic, the better your chances of attracting positive votes from other users and ensuring a response from Product Management.

Thanks in advance for your feedback.

Kind regards,

If you have any other comments or questions please do not hesitate to contact me.

Ivanti Community Ideas Homepage: https://community.ivanti.com/community/enhancementrequests