I recently noticed that some of our Request tickets get stuck! What I mean by that, is that the actions that are normally available to users on a ticket...are not. The problem appears sporadically, therefore very hard to reproduce. We have LDSD version 2016.4.
- What could be the cause? How can I fix that?
- Is there a way to permanently delete to stuck Requests? They begin to pile up...
The actions for a Request at status ''New'' looks like that:
However, once in a while, I get Requests that have no actions available excepted for Attach Incident, which is an optional action instance for the status ''New'':
I noticed that when it happens, it's always when an Incident, initially created by email, is transferred from one process to another: in my case Incident -> Request. The copied information are the Raise User, Title and Description. I also have a hidden checkbox that I set at true to differentiate Requests open from Incidents from regular Requests.
Now, as soon as the Request is open, it becomes status ''New'' if open from an Incident. That is where problems start:
1. Status New. (Optional action instance(s): Attach Incident)
2. Precondition that verifies if the checkbox ''All Mandatory filled'' is true. The box becomes true when the attributes ''Category'' and ''Type' contain something. Here is the calculation:
static def GetAttributeValue(Request):
Value = false
if (Request.Category.Title != null) and (Request._RequestType._Title != null):
Value = true
3. Manual action linked to an assignation form