I'm reaching out because I've come across an interesting issue.
My current server settings are as follows:
- Title field in New Call,New Incident, & New Request windows configured as 'knowledgeable' with the losefocus trigger for search and retrieve
- Knowledge scheduled to build every morning at 1AM
- Search results set to retrieve and display 35 results at a time.
It appears to be a permission based issue. I have had affected staff members try on multiple devices and using multiple browsers and yet the same issue still arises.
- I have assessed the index folder and files on the server based on the instructions found in this article - Troubleshooting when Knowledge Search isn't working however everything seems in order.
- I have removed an affected LANDesk account from the role, refreshed and re-added to see if this would fix any permission based issues; but to no resolve.
- In addition to making the above change, I've advised to wait for 24hrs until the knowledge has been built as scheduled; still no resolve, even after 2 days
- I've added them to the group that works to find that when toggling to that group, the search results appear!
Any advise or assistance would be greatly appreciated folks,