1 Reply Latest reply on Dec 12, 2017 6:46 AM by Casity.chris

IP Address provided is not valid when trying to connect to CSA from Core server

DougW Rookie

I have configured the Landesk CSA 4.3 and I am trying to connect from the Core server (LDMS 2016.3) to the CSA, but I keep getting the error below that the IP address provided is not valid.  I know this is the correct IP because I can get to it from the internet and it resolves correctly.  

It's a Dual NIC configuration, one NIC in the DMZ and one internal.  I followed the steps in this article - Best Known Method for Configuring LANDESK Cloud Service Appliance (former Management Gateway) version 4.2 and newer Best Known Method for Configuring LANDESK Cloud Service Appliance (former Management Gateway) version 4.2 and newer  .   Traffic is being routed from the internet to the CSA, as I said I am able to get to the url from the internet.  Is there configuration in the DMZ/ Firewall I could be missing?

I don't see any connections in the brokerservice.log so its not even able to attempt connecting.  Any ideas where to look or what to do from here??