I want to show our customers multiple projects when they log a new ticket in LANDesk. Below is what we have configured in our system currently, knidly suggest what more needs to be added.
1) We have 'Project' object in Incident Management(a reference list)
2) We have created a relationship between 'Project' object and 'User' object under System.
3) We have added this project field as a reference list on 'User Window' i.e while creating/adding any new user we add him to a project through this option.
4) Now we have a relationship between 'Project' and 'Incident' object.
5) We have added this 'Project' field on Incident ticket creation window and added a filter such that user will only see only one value in the dropdown i.e value of the project name that we have selected while adding the user.
From above, you all may have understood that we can select only 1 value for a project from this.
What we to achieve is that customer is to be added in multiple project and then while creating the ticket he'll be able to see only those values in 'Project' dropdown.
Kindly suggest, as this request was raised by customer itself.
Your help is appreciated
Thanks in advance!!