7 Replies Latest reply on Dec 22, 2017 10:51 AM by baduba

temp user

Rookie

Dear Team

I have 150 users in appsense, but i dont know why, have one only machine i give or chave everytime logon to tempo user,

I delete the folder in appsense\profile but still problem

in te user personalization i delete configs in personalizations groups but still the problem

could help me please

• 1. Re: temp user
          randyb1 SupportEmployee

Inconsistent profile information is often the cause for temporary profiles.  When you delete a profile, the corresponding registry entry must be removed as well.

For example, if I delete the "C:\Users\Randy" folder, I also need to delete the registry entry related to that profile.  It can be found here:

If you use the User Profiles applet in advanced system settings to delete profiles, it deletes the corresponding values in both locations for you.  You can also use the DELPROF2.EXE utility to clean up stale/unused profiles.

• 2. Re: temp user
            Landon Winburn ITSMMVPGroup

Getting a temp profile has nothing to do with personalization. In fact if you were to stop the user virtualization service I would have to believe that the issue will persist. The issue is probably with your default profile, mandatory profile, or with the profile still listed in the profilelist key. After you logoff, go to the system properties advanced tab and remove the profile from there.

• 3. Re: temp user
              Rookie

Dont create to my user, and dont create profile.bak

but i delete temp, and next login create temp.001, and temp.002

• 4. Re: temp user
                Rookie

So any machine i create and use this login, create a profile temp.

have a tip?

• 5. Re: temp user
                  Landon Winburn ITSMMVPGroup

Does this user have a mandatory or roaming profile assigned?

• 6. Re: temp user
                    Rookie

Example

My machine i log this user in my machine log with a temp user

I create new one machine log this user log to temp

i create new user and log the same machine log normal!!!

i logoff another machine and log with this login , log temp user

just this user log to temp

• 7. Re: temp user
                      Rookie

How i check about mandatory and roming, i ` m new user app sense, and my boss on holiday...