It is possible do you want the general approval to the individual approvers, I am out atm but can post a how to later.
I was not specific in my initial question. I am looking for the approvals information to be visible to the person who submitted the ticket, not to the approvers.
Here are the steps and what it looks like:
- Roles and Permissions
- Self Service User
- Top Level Tabs
- Select the My Items tab
- on the Service Request Option select configure
- Change the Request offering parameter to business object and select Service Request Progress
- Click Save then Save the role
- Open the Service Request Business object and select the ServiceRequest.SelfService form
- Add a list control and set the relationship to ServiceReqAssociatedFRS_Approval
- Set the List name to FRS_Approval
- Save the form
- Test, add an approval to a service request and it should be visible. Remember to name the approval correctly or it will look a mess and you may wish to create a new FRS_Approval list to trim out a few columns.
Example below, obviously don't make it so one can approve ones own massive bonus and you can make it look as beautiful as you like.
As usual test this is staging not production, if you get stuck shout.
Worked perfectly! Thank you.