Here's the starting position:
- I created a package
- I created a task
- I dragged one test client A into that task
- I started the task (right mouse click - start now - all)
- I dragged another machine B into that task
How can I start the task directly on client B:
- without waiting for the policy refresh (I assume that's what happens on the client from time to time)
- without starting the task again on the server
Stopping and starting the cba8 service on the client did NOT do the trick. Neither did a reboot.
How and when does the client pick up that task?
(it's a policy-supported push task, run once, download and execute)