2 Replies Latest reply on Dec 11, 2015 8:08 AM by TPorte

E-mail Center Options

TPorte Apprentice

Why do I have to exit the E-mail Center to make a change to E-mail Center Options?  Other parts of Goldmine don't work this way, I can make a change to the Calendar Options with the Calendar open.  But if I have the E-mail Center open, then the options are grayed out.  This is Premium Edition 2014.1.0.X.

• 1. Re: E-mail Center Options
          John Neighbors Expert

I cannot answer the "why" question, but thought this feedback MIGHT be helpful...

Specifically where is your "focus" at the moment, over to the left in the mail folders pane?  Are you looking at an email account under the Online section?

If so, what you describe has been this way as long as I can remember (going back to version 3.2 back in 1997), INCLUDING being that way in version 2015.2, today.

However, just now, in version 2015.2, with my focus just about anywhere else (e.g. Inbox, Outbox, Deleted, Filed, Sent, etc.), then Edit E-Mail Options is NOT grayed out and IS available.

Hope this feedback helps.

2 of 2 people found this helpful
          • 2. Re: E-mail Center Options
            TPorte Apprentice

JNeighbors Thanks so much, John, you are right.  It does depend where your focus is.  This is super helpful as I am changing signature files for 20 people!