1 Reply Latest reply on Dec 28, 2015 12:22 PM by John Neighbors

How do I change the default fields displayed in Contacts >> Opportunites

monkins2002 Rookie

Hi all, I just can't find the answer. reading all the literature available in the internet seems to point me towards the username.ini.  But i still cant change the fields that are displayed in the opportunities tab in the contacts.

at the moment I have

Opportunity     Forecast     Forecast     Status     stage

Our company uses another field called Enquiry Number i want that to be displayed.

any ideas would be much appreciated, if its not possible do i have to create a custom view in GM+ ?

kind regards

Chris

• 1. Re: How do I change the default fields displayed in Contacts >> Opportunites
          John Neighbors Expert

That specific type/level of customization is not available in GoldMine (at least at present).  The fields available on the Opportunities tab of the Contact record are set as is.  At most, you can change their left-to-right order AND rename them (via the Opportunity Manager Customize button), but those specific fields are all that can be displayed on that tab.

I presume a properly designed GM+View is always an option, but I have most traditionally known others to get to all the other Opportunity related fields simply via the Opportunity Manager itself.

Hope this feedback helps.

1 of 1 people found this helpful