2 Replies Latest reply on Mar 1, 2016 11:58 AM by RFarnh

Application log generated Error Event GoldMine

RFarnh Rookie

Have been receiving this message in the Application Error Log since 2/16/16. What does this meaning and how do I deal with it?

Desc.: GM version: 9.0.2.36 R Thread ID 7692:

ADO Error in AdoRecordSetBase::openTheRecordset select top 1 ONDATE, ONTIME from GOLDMINESQL.DBO.CAL where ACCOUNTNO = 'B6021659902$`H4;_'''' order by ONDATE, ONTIME
      Com Error IDispatch error #3092
      HRESULT : -2147217900
      Description: Unclosed quotation mark after the character string 'B6021659902$`H4;_'' order by ONDATE, ONTIME'.

Time: 2016-02-17 10:25:39Z
      Category: None
      Log: Application
      Type: Error
      Source: GoldMine
      Event: 0
      Username: N/A
      Computer: FEFW06

Thanks so much for your help.

• 1. Re: Application log generated Error Event GoldMine
          Shaul.Bel Apprentice

You have 2 quotation mark in the end of the ACCOUNTNO  B6021659902$`H4;_''

In the query there should be in the end of the ACCOUNTNO 5 quotation marks

Try to run the next Query

select top 1 ONDATE, ONTIME from GOLDMINESQL.DBO.CAL where ACCOUNTNO = 'B6021659902$`H4;_''''' order by ONDATE, ONTIME and it should work.

What I can suggest for solving this error problem is to create a new Contact Record and then merge the old record to the new record.

2 of 2 people found this helpful
          • 2. Re: Application log generated Error Event GoldMine
            RFarnh Rookie

Thanks for you help Shaul.  I couldn't get the query to return any records but I was able to find the record by the Account #, create a new record and merge the old record into the new one.