GoldMine 2017.1 Hotfix 2 is released today.
- GoldMine Premium Edition 2017.1.0.403
- GoldMine Connect 2017.1.0.495
Customers with a current maintenance contract may download the driver in a .zip file format from the Downloads section of our new Ivanti Community . The .zip file contains both GoldMine Premium Edition and GoldMine Connect installers, as well as related documentation and Release Notes.
To get the most benefit from GoldMine, stay current with all major releases.
- We typically have 2 major releases a year – Spring/Summer and Fall/Winter. Hotfixes are released every 2 to 3 months, near the end of the day on Thursday of the first full week of the month.
- Apply the Hotfix that is beneficial for you. To find out what is included in a Hotfix, please review the release notes for that Hotfix.
GoldMine Premium Edition and GoldMine Connect must be the same version (2017.1.0.xxx) but build numbers (2017.1.0.xxx) do not have to match.
- If you have installed or upgraded to GoldMine 2017.1 GA, Hotfix 1 or Hotfix 1a, you may upgrade either GoldMine Premium or GoldMine Connect to 2017.1 Hotfix 2 without upgrading the other.
- If you are on a version prior to GoldMine 2017.1, you must install or upgrade both GoldMine Premium and GoldMine Connect.
- Please note - If you are upgrading from a version older than GoldMine 2014.2, you will need a new license. If you do not have a GoldMine 2014.2 or newer license, please contact our Customer Care Team ([email protected]) before installing or attempting an upgrade. Requests for upgrade licenses will be processed within one business day.