6 Replies Latest reply on Mar 13, 2018 4:16 PM by Jason.Karoub

Add new members to group

ScottK Rookie

After the upgrade I am no longer able to add new members to group.  After a group is created, I would right click on the group name and click Add New Member(s).  It used to take me through the process again and add new members.   It does nothing now. No other screen pops up.

• 1. Re: Add new members to group
          RCruis Apprentice

Is this happening for all users?

What have you upgraded, GoldMine is it? From which version to which version?

• 2. Re: Add new members to group
            LHurse Apprentice

I was curious - not sure what version you are on, but we're on v2018.1.  I get the same behavior when I right-ciick on the group name or click the Add Member button - both in the Contact Group window, so the issue can be recreated.

My only suggestion, as an alternative, is to perform a search for the contact(s) you want to add and then click the "Add to" button on the Search Center's toolbar and select Contact Group.  And you know you can tag records, even if you have to perform a different search for each contact - enter a name in the search field, tag them when they appear - be sure not to double-click on the search result.  Enter a new search name and when that result displays, tag that contact and so on.  When you are done tagging all the records, you can click on the Add to button and select Contact Group.

Hope that helps.  Good catch on the little bug.

• 3. Re: Add new members to group
              RCruis Apprentice

I upgraded our system to 2018.1.0.65149 and can reproduce (was unable to reproduce in 2017.1) so it looks like a bug alright.

• 4. Re: Add new members to group
                ScottK Rookie

I have upgraded to 2018.1.0.261 from 2017.1. Thanks for the suggestion, however I use different history activity codes for email campaigns so now I have to create multiple groups and combine the contacts in excel. 

Hope it gets fixed.

• 5. Re: Add new members to group
                  Rookie

I am also unable. I upgraded from 2017 to 2018.1.0.261 and am unable to right click on a group and add new members.

• 6. Re: Add new members to group
                    Jason.Karoub SupportEmployee

All,

This was a known found issue in GoldMine Premium Edition 2018.1.0.261 that also exists in GoldMine 2018.1.0.65149.  This issue is fixed pending the GoldMine Premium Edition 2018.1.2 (hotfix 2) release.  We do not have an exact date of the release.  We are sorry for the inconvenience this has caused.