2 Replies Latest reply on Feb 14, 2018 11:43 PM by MotazAlqaissi

Delete specific change requests

Apprentice

Is there any script to delete specific change requests?

• 1. Re: Delete specific change requests
          Julian Wigman ITSMMVPGroup

Yes but it will always need customisation to refect any additional busines objects that your system has different to the OOTB.

It is only in the last couple of years that the “maintenance free” cleardown script. became available and before that we used manually created scripts.

They used to be on the community but I’m not sure if they still are around. Also be careful that the one you use also correctly clears out attachments as one of the early iterations didnt.

Maybe someone can steer you in the right direction to source or ask Ivanti Support. Personally,  I have seperate for each module and would be happy to PM the Change one to you but I wont be back in the office until Monday next week.

Julian

MarXtar Ltd

1 of 1 people found this helpful
          • 2. Re: Delete specific change requests
            MotazAlqaissi ITSMMVPGroup

Dear Ahmed,

The below article has some scripts to delete specific records (Incident, Problem and Change). Make sure to backup the database prior applying any of these.

How do I delete a specific incident?

Note: I don't recommend deleting records from the database unless it is REALLY necessary.