3 Replies Latest reply on May 22, 2018 1:26 AM by jeffnohl

Skype 4B plugin

EZ Apprentice

Hello there what are the plans for a S4B connector into ISM? I have many customers asking this and would like an official response from Ivanti. Thank you kindly.

• 1. Re: Skype 4B plugin
          scott.phillips SupportEmployee

EZ,

I have heard of no plans for this integration.  I have asked the Product Manager to confirm and will respond here directly once I receive a response.

• 2. Re: Skype 4B plugin
            Alan.Taylor SupportEmployee

Thank you for inquiring.  In fact I am planning on a Skype for Business connector for Ivanti Service Manager.  Planned is capability that will enable users to interact with the service desk via chat.  The service desk can then create an incident or request; view current records the customer has to update them as well as view presence and initiate a chat directly from an Incident.  The current plan is to make this available in late Q2 but could stretch into early Q3.  Ivanti will send announcements once this capability becomes available.

Alan Taylor

Principal Product Manager

Service Management and Voice

• 3. Re: Skype 4B plugin
              jeffnohl Apprentice

We're very much looking forward to this connector. With a switch to enterprise voice via S4B, this is going to be very useful!