1 Reply Latest reply on May 14, 2018 4:49 PM by Jonathan.Schmidt

Adding an Attachment to a notification template in a Service Request workflow

ClaytonHC Rookie

I am creating an Onboarding Service Request and HR has some pdf attachments to be sent to the New Hire prior to starting. I have the email set up to go to the New Hire just want to know how to add the attachments.

• 1. Re: Adding an Attachment to a notification template in a Service Request workflow
          Jonathan.Schmidt SupportEmployee

I'm not seeing any way to add attachments in the RO workflow Notification block like you can from a Send Email quick action.  If you wanted the ease of use functionality there you should log a feature request on the User voice portal.

Beyond that, I'd think you might still be able to accomplish this if you were to somehow attach the desires attachments to a related BO from Service Request, then build a Send Email quick action specific to this template that can grab them with the "Attach from related" dialog.  Once that's built you should be able to call that Quick Action from the workflow.

I'm not certain it's possible, but that's the lines I'd think along if I were you.