2 Replies Latest reply on Apr 6, 2018 6:38 AM by Julian Wigman

Response and Resolution Breach flag

intertecsupport Apprentice

Hi evenyone,

Since we have an option to configure multiple SLAs with each ticket (typically Response / Resolution), is there a way i can identify if the ticket has Resolution breach or Response breach. currently only one (is_breach) flag is available which doesn't give me that data.

Thanks,

Shehzad

• 1. Re: Response and Resolution Breach flag
          Motaz ITSMMVPGroup

Usually I look at the eacalation points and determine which one caused the breach. (Escalaton Points is a collection that can be added to the window).

Then you can look at the status (you may need to add it to the collection query) column and check the expired ones.

Motaz

TjDeeD Technology

• 2. Re: Response and Resolution Breach flag
            Julian Wigman ITSMMVPGroup

intertecsupport I agree with Motaz on this one.

One thing you can maybe do is create your own "Response Breach" Boolean attribute (set default value to FALSE) on the Incident object and use a beforesave calculation to loop around the escalation points on that Incident looking for the response level escalation point that is status of "expired" and then set ta return value of TRUE.  Put Escalation Point Business Object as the dependency.

Then you can put that on your window alongside the normal Breach flag which I guess you have setup for the resolution Escalation or use it in queries etc

Julian

MarXtar Ltd