i have a small prolbem with MSI package...
When i install on the Local Machine for example
- c:\nod32_v3\nod32_3.msi /qn /norestart then install is OK and user is not prompted to restart the machine and machine does not restart....
- c:\nod32_v3\nod32_3.msi /qn then install is OK and user is not prompted to restart the machine but machine restart....
in the Landesk v 8.8 i have this problem.
My process is this
1) Distribution Packages - Created New Distribution Packages - Created MSI Package
2) Select on the server my MSI file (nod32_v3.msi)
3) in the Install/Uninstall Options - i insert on the Command Line:"Nothing"
4) it is all
i use Delivery Method PUSH with Standard package push and i click START NOW
MSI file have on the C:\Program Files\LANDesk\LDClient\sdmcache\nod32v3\ , but he have problem with parameters... then the package get installed but
machine got restarted.....i check the logs and it show that package is installed with ALLUSERS=1 REBOOT=RealySupress....
If i push with i insert on the Command Line:/norestart
then it gives me error that "Invalid command line argument"
If i push with i insert on the Command Line REBOOT='RealySurpress' then it gives me erorr while saving configuration that
"The command line options conflicts with the option used in delivery method or distribution package"
Please Help if anyone faced the same problem