5 Replies Latest reply on May 10, 2018 5:05 AM by LThomas

Expressions - making a field visible in a request offering if more than 1 item is chosen in the related Unique ID

LThomas Rookie

I am trying to get a field visible in a request offering if certain items are chosen in the question above. What I am struggling with is if someone is choosing more than one of the items the field is not showing. For example, there is a multi pick list of A, B, C and D. I want a field visible if A or B is chosen, if they choose A, B C and D it should still be visible as long as A or B or both are chosen, either with or without C or D. However the Expression I am currently using is only making the field visable when either A or B is chosen and if you add anything else the field isn't shown. Can anybody please help to see what I need to add to the expression.

This is what I have at the minute that isn't working the way I want it to. I don't want to have to write out every posiblity that could be chosen as in reality I have 4 items out of 8 that I want the field to be visible for. 

if BusRoleReq == "Account Manager"

then true

else if BusRoleReq == "Sales Manager"

then true else false