1 Reply Latest reply on May 15, 2018 8:52 AM by scott.phillips

self service templates don't apear on the selfservice dashboard

Rookie

I have created several "Quick Action" templates for incidents.  I save them as SelfService Templates. For some reason, the only roles that are able to be published to are Service desk Analyst and Service Desk Manager.  I want these to be used by Self Service users and to appear as templates in the Self Service "Home" dashboard as "Report an Issue Using Template".  None of my saved self service templates are showing up in the dashboard. What am I missing?

• 1. Re: self service templates don't apear on the selfservice dashboard
          scott.phillips SupportEmployee

Eric,

I am not able to replicate this based on the information above.  Example:

I added a new QA SelfService Template named Eric Ritter.  All the template does is set the Service field value as shown here:

I am able to publish this out to "ALL" if need be and save.

At this point if I login to the application as Self Service User role and go to Service Catalog, select the "Report and Issue" button, I do see my new Template listed as shown below.  Am I missing a step on how you are configuring things?  By the way this is 2017.3.1.