We were experiencing difficulties in getting Web Access Log by the Landesk Endpoint Management ESA (Endpoint Security Audit).
The situations were the foillowing
- LDMS 2017.3 Management Suite (45 day trial license)
- ESA 18.104.22.168
- to manage Windows 7 PC's
- configured to get Web Access Log for http://www.pchome.com.tw
- as re-install both the LDMS and ESA agent, then reboot the PC's
- there was still no any Web Access Log found while the application log already showed using Chrome to get PCHOME website...
Any comments/suggestions on
- how to configure
- any possibilities to get Web Access Log for both HTTP and/or HTTPS options