1 Reply Latest reply on Jun 12, 2018 11:49 AM by Jonathan.Schmidt

Service Manager and Outlook calendar interfacing

TIMOTHY PUTNAM Rookie

Is it possible to have Service Manager and Outlook calendar (Exchange account) interface. We would like to setup a process were the availability of the analyst when making an assignment. Has anyone implemented this type of setup? If there is a not a interface option for an external calendar source is there an availability calendar option in Service Manager application?

• 1. Re: Service Manager and Outlook calendar interfacing
          Jonathan.Schmidt SupportEmployee

Hi Timothy,

ISM has an API integration that is built to sync your Change calendar to a public account in outlook that can then be shared to others.  I'm not 100% sure I understand what your ask is, but this is the only such integration available OOTB

How To: Setup Exchange Change Calendar sync

It sounds to me like you want to pull in calendar data, which is theoretically possible with the API, however, you'd have to have to adapt the API integration to pull in the data and then format it in some way that you could leverage the tools in ISM to check against it for such scheduling.

I think this is feasible but it would be a significant undertaking in the API and design world.

Jon