2 Replies Latest reply on Jul 11, 2018 11:02 AM by masterpetz

LANdesk Console

AlvinSiu Rookie

Hi,

I was trying to import a user data into LANdesk, but when I tried to find that user, it is no where to be found. I realized that the user's username was already taken on Landesk by a user that is no longer with the company. Now whenever the new user submits a ticket, it has the old employee's name attached to it. I went into Landesk Console and deleted the old user, but now when I import the new user's data, it still does not show up. Does anyone have any insight about this? Thanks

• 1. Re: LANdesk Console
          phoffmann SupportEmployee

Could you perhaps clarify what you mean by "importing a user" / include a screenshot of the relevant console / tool you're talking about?

There is "the LANDesk Console" as in "part of LANDesk Management Suite", but that doesn't involve the creation / use of tickets, which is usually more of a Service Desk related matter ... so I'm just wanting to make sure that we're talking about "the right thing" as it were.

Also specifying what version you're using would be helpful -- we'll figure out from there what you're talking about / whether this needs to be moved into a separate part of the community .

• 2. Re: LANdesk Console
            masterpetz ITSMMVPGroup

Hi,

could it be that you are talking about servicedesk?

Kind regards

Christian