So, I am not sure when this started happening. Quite possibly after our 2017.3 update which happened right before Interchange 2018. I was experiencing this before, during and now and it is quite annoying.
When ever I am in the console, whether on the core or not, If i click, right click an item, the inspect windows of that object pops up. I do not know if this is a bug but this is weird and I will be happy to buy anyone lunch if they can figure it out.
Here is what I believe it to be and I will explain why I came to the conclusion.
I believe it is some kind of Ivanti DB account corruption with my specific account profile.
1. I have tried several different computers/laptops
2. I have tried different keyboards
3. I have tried accessing the console on someone else's machine with my credentials and the problem remains.
4. I have tried another user account and the problem does not exist. i can log out the console launch it log in as someone else and everything is fine. I can close the console, relaunch and log in as me on the same machine and the problem comes back with my specific account.
My questions are:
1. Has anyone experienced this?
2. Any ideas besides creating a new account?
3. If I create a new account, what do you recommend about all the templates, groups, and user specific associations within the DB?
Anyone's help is greatly appreciated but i wonder who accepts this challenge