Trying to disable the Camera on managed Android Mobile devices.. The following were the current setting
- LDMS Core Server 2017-3 with 45 day trial license (supposely all functionalities were activated)
- two Android Mobile devices (Xiaomi A1(OS 8.1.0), OPPO A73(OS 7.1).1)
- modified the Tools>Configure>Agent Setting>All Agent Setting>Mobility>Mobile Security>Android Restrictions>Device Functionality to uncheck the "Allow Camera" under all tabs…
- issued "Mobile Sync" to update the newly modified Agent Security settings delivered onto these two managed mobile devices
- these two mobile devices also showed "MDM Sync Success"
- but I still could launch the App using Camera on these two cellphone
My question were
- whether this "Allow Camera" Android Device Restriction had any Mobile device brand/model preferences for working properly
- if yes, any suggested brand/model list
- any ways to fix and/or to trouble-shoot this issue further
- any other comments/suggestions/documentations available..