8 Replies Latest reply on Oct 16, 2018 11:04 AM by GreggSmith

2018.2 Bugfixes

gbruneau Rookie

Hi,

Wondering if 2018.2 resolved problem 64632 which was introduced in 2018.0 (filter replace filtering out the opposite records). This would stop us from upgrading so wanted to check before upgrading one of our environments. Only saw performance fixes mentioned in the release notes.

thanks!

• 1. Re: 2018.2 Bugfixes
          gbruneau Rookie

Since no one appears to be monitoring these forums I opened up a support case. Support commented that this bug is still being worked on by development and the earliest possible fix is 2018.3. Guess we'll have to wait for that release to see if it's resolved...

• 2. Re: 2018.2 Bugfixes
            GreggSmith SupportEmployee

Yes, questions regarding status of support issues is best handled via the support cases (either posting to the existing case or creating a new one).

I know that the "pre-existing" pivot issue that is present in the later Flash versions will be fixed in 2018.3 (the fix is in, just not in time for 2018.2).  I don't know if the Problem record you reference is ultimately related to that same bug (and thus now fixed and waiting for release) or is something different that they still need to work through.

I wish I could be of more help, but I'm glad you ultimately got the answer to your question (even if it is not the answer you wanted to hear).

Gregg

• 3. Re: 2018.2 Bugfixes
              gbruneau Rookie

Thanks Gregg, I was just surprised a defect of this magnitude isn't listed as a known issue in the product documentation.

• 4. Re: 2018.2 Bugfixes

I will pass that observation along to support and product management.

• 5. Re: 2018.2 Bugfixes
                  gbruneau Rookie

Hi Gregg,

Problem 64632 is still not resolved in 2018.3. Do you have an ETA on when this will be fixed? This is still holding us back from upgrading to 2018.x.

• 6. Re: 2018.2 Bugfixes

Hi, did you test it in 2018.3 and still see the issue? Or are you going off the bug fix list and just not seeing mention of it there?

• 7. Re: 2018.2 Bugfixes
                      gbruneau Rookie

Hi Gregg,

Tested in a fresh install of 2018.3.

• 8. Re: 2018.2 Bugfixes

Okay.  I was not able to reproduce the issue in a 2018.3 environment.  So, support should be reaching out to you to request a web session to review in more detail and I will join the call.  There may be a specific combination of conditions that is causing this issue.

If engineering has yet to fix the issue, it might help them along if we can provide clearer details of what is happening and the environment in which it is happening.