Does anyone have any information on the actual formula used to calculate the Actual SLA Compliance Target?
We have an SLP defined with the following:
- SLP Target = 90.00%
- ResponseSLT = 95.00% within this SLP
- ResolutionSLT = 95.00% within this SLP
- DeliverySLT = 95.00% within this SLP
Let's say we had 100 Incidents resolved and 200 SRs fulfilled since the Start Date of the SLP.
- 95 of 100 Incidents met their ResponseSLT
- 75 of 100 Incidents met their ResolutionSLT
- 170 of 200 SRs met their DeliverySLT
I am guessing here, but I imagine the formula would be something like:
((95+75+170) / (100+100+200)) * 100 = 85.00%