1 Reply Latest reply on Sep 24, 2018 2:35 AM by ITIL-ITSMConsultant

Aging report for incidents with user input of desired periods of time

ITIL-ITSMConsultant Rookie

Hi Evrybody,

Does someone know how to build a dashboard item or analytic metrics that provide aging report for incidents, with the possibility for a user to enter or select a period of time. For instance, the user would like to see his created incidents from the 1st of March to the 15th of August.

• 1. Re: Aging report for incidents with user input of desired periods of time
          ITIL-ITSMConsultant Rookie

Of course, I'm not talking about reports built with Report Builder (cf Reporting Services of Microsoft SSRS).

Of course, I know how to produce a dashboard item with number of incidents and the possibility for users to interact using a time parameter "Last x days or weeks or months or quarters or years".

But what I'm looking for is a dashboard item where the user can specify a time period between a date and another date.

Wished tools:

• Configuration console > Build > Charts and graphs > Dashboards > New dashboard and use the left column.
          • Orelse, Analytic Metrics > Edit Mode > Settings > Manage Metrics > New > Create Metrics

Thanks in advance for your kind help.

Bernard