2 Replies Latest reply on Oct 3, 2018 10:38 PM by westy1

Extended Task Available Fields

Gazz Apprentice

Hi

In the past when I've created a new offering I would use a template which I've created and then design the workflow using extended tasks. Today I opened the extended task block to find that when using a template and opening a value in a field such as "Details" the "Service Request Templates" under "Available Fields" do not show up.

When I create a new RO, which means hours of recreating a basic template it works as expected.

Note on the left the "Service Request Templates" under "Available Fields" however on the right it is no longer available.

Screen Shot 2018-09-25 at 09.53.19.pngScreen Shot 2018-09-25 at 09.53.05.png

• 1. Re: Extended Task Available Fields
          Jonathan.Schmidt SupportEmployee

Hi Gazz,

Which version are you running currently?  Do you know if the last time you saw this was on a previous version?  If so please open a ticket with support to triage this and get it to development if the version change is indeed to causal factor.

In the mean time, you can use the items in the left hand pane in you left screenshot and drag the Template field into the field on the right that you'll need it in./  You'll get the same $(GetSRPValue(RecId, 'template_field_ID')) expression syntax as you would if you had it in the "normal" place you are used to seeing it.  You could even type in the expression manually and it ought to still work.

Jon

• 2. Re: Extended Task Available Fields
            westy1 Apprentice

you can still enter the GetSRPValue code/function for the fields on your template. you just have to manually add them (or have them saved to notepad and copied in) instead of the usual drag and drop.