1 Reply Latest reply on Dec 18, 2018 1:57 PM by michaela.witters

Outlook link does not respect option to place incoming linked email in GM Inbox

LHurse Apprentice

Upgrade GMCE 6.7 to GMPE v2018.2

Setup Outlook link to auto link incoming emails, but changed default location to place the emails into the GM Inbox and Contact's Pending tab.  However, emails still keep going into History and the Filed folder.

I made sure GoldMine and Outlook were closed; opened GoldMine with master rights and went into the Tools | Configure | Outlook Integration Settings and selected one of the users and changed the option to place incoming emails into the GM Inbox and contact's Pending tab.

Please help!  The customer does not want to bring emails into GM

Thank you!

• 1. Re: Outlook link does not respect option to place incoming linked email in GM Inbox
          michaela.witters SupportEmployee

Hello,

From your description, I understand that you are using GoldMine Link for Microsoft Outlook. If this is the case then there is no possibility to configure linked emails as pending items. GoldMine Link for Microsoft Outlook has only the possibility to link emails into the Filed folder and under the contact's History tab.

From Tools >> Configure >> Outlook Integration, you would configure GoldMine Plus for Microsoft Outlook which would not work if you have installed the Outlook Link instead of GoldMine Plus (Outlook Integration). For GoldMine Link for Microsoft Outlook you would need to use Tools >> Configure >> GoldMine Link Outlook Settings instead.

I hope this helps.

Best Regards,

Michaela Witters