2 Replies Latest reply on Dec 7, 2018 2:35 AM by Dan_Mills

    Incident status incorrect in Self Service

    Dan_Mills Specialist

      Hi

       

      One of our users has the below incident showing in their self service active incidents as logged, however it is resolved.

       

      Not sure how this is doing it.

       

       

       

      Any thoughts?

      Dan

        • 1. Re: Incident status incorrect in Self Service
          vee Specialist

          Looks like My Items hasn't updated.

           

          Run a search from Incident for:

           

          where: "My Item via IncidentAssociatedMyItem (0...1 : 0...1)" - Status - Not Equal - $(Status)

           

          This should show you if there are any others.

           

          We ran into this issue when we made MyItems available to Agents in the Agent roles - the object level restrictions actually made it so Agents could not update some fields from MyItems because they didn't technically have permission. We created quick actions on FRS_MyItems with the below:

           

          and some triggers to run it when changes were made on Incident and SR.

          • 2. Re: Incident status incorrect in Self Service
            Dan_Mills Specialist

            We have 318!

             

            Thanks very much I'll put this in as a fix for next year after our change freeze.

             

            Dan