This content has been marked as final. Show 2 replies
Sorry have to ask.
- Has the Scheduled task been started?
- Services on the Core started - especially Landesk Policy Server, LANDesk Scheduler Service?
- Do you see schedqry running on the core?
- Core logs - Schedqry logs - LANDesk.Scheduler.GlobalScheduler logs - LANDesk.Scheduler.GlobalScheduler.Skeleton
- Make sure LANDesk.Scheduler.GlobalScheduler.exe and LANDesk.Scheduler.GlobalScheduler.Skeleton.exe are not hung on the core.
- Recreate the scheduled task if possible.
All I needed to do was drag the query onto the sch task.
All set. Thanks.