3 Replies Latest reply on Aug 12, 2009 2:11 AM by phoffmann

User message not completely displayed

Rookie

Hello,

I'm testing the deployement of service pack 3 for LDMS 8.8 agents. I'm using the patch manager to update clients. After installation, the user is asked for reboot but the button is partially hiden (see the image)

What can I do ???

Ce message a été traduit par: CIAD_support

• 1. Re: Problème d'affichage du message utilisateur
          phoffmann SupportEmployee

Dear CIAD support,

At present, the community is primarily run and used in English, so this is the language that should be used.

We're trying to find a good way to deal with languages somehow that'll work best for everyone involved, but for now, please stick to English, please.

As for this issue, I would recommend you log it with LANDesk support as a defect. I've not seen this one reported before, so it's possible you've found something new.

Thank you.

- Paul Hoffmann

LANDesk EMEA Technical Lead

====================

Cher CIAD support,

pour le moment, le community est utilisée que en anglais effectivement.

On est en train d'essayer de trouver une solution qui fonctionne pour tous sur le sujet des autres langues - mais pour le moment, s'il vous plait, utilisez l'anglais.

Merci.

Pour votre probleme - créez un incident avec le support LANDesk, car il semble que vous avez trouvez un nouveaux bug graphique, on vas nous en occuper.

Cordialement,

- Paul Hoffmann

• 3. Re: User message not completely displayed
            phoffmann SupportEmployee

Yes - please re-read my post above.

In short - log a case with support. We'll take it from there. That's not the sort of thing that can be resolved in the community - since it's looking like an actual bug.

- Paul Hoffmann