I google a bit and found a lot in AutoCAD forums. It seems AutoCAD has very often such problems... it's a memory error. Two or more apps try to use the same piece of memory...
- On which OS you created the package? Vista 32/64 Pro/Home/Business/Ultimate, XP 32/64 Pro/Home...
- On which OS you've the problem?
- Do you deploy the package to the client via LANDesk or manually?
- Does it happen if you start application or if you open a file or if you plot or if you do something else?
- Do you have this problem with every user on the system?
- Do you have this problem on other clients too?
- Do you have installed a other (older, equal, newer) version of ACAD on the client too?
- How much memory (RAM) you have?
- How big is your pagefile? 1.5 x RAM?
It seems mostly they fixed the problem with a reinstallation or repair of the app, increase the memory, increase the pagefile.
it seems you misunderstood abit, well the autocad runs just fine, the problem is i create a virtualised application of autocad 2008, and it didn't work, it comes up of error like i've described earlier when launched and i run thin manually so it's not a matter of deployment.
no I understand right, I think... :-)
You've created a Thinapp AutoCAD package, but on which OS?
Did you test the Thinapp AutoCAD package on other client with the same OS (SP level) or on the client you've created the package or on a other OS client?
. . .
i've create the package with XP SP2 and so far tested it on the computer that was building the package and
on my laptop xp sp3, both have the same error message. i've seen some post in google that people often have trouble but other have success as well.