Well - pre-requisites are being checked by vulscan. It sounds like it's had problems doing that (either vulscan itself, or trying to get ahold of the file it was trying to access, so it'd know what to do).
You may want to check vulscan logs per chance // IIS-logs (in case there's problems getting to those files), potentially.
- Paul Hoffmann
LANDesk EMEA Technical Lead
Are you running a software distribution package that uses vulscan as a prereq package. I tried this the other day on 8.8 sp2+ and it does not work in our shop. The vulscan files shows vulscan chumming up the command line for vulscan.
I didn't relise vulscan checked the dependencies..
Anyway, I have looked for the vulscan log file but couldn't find it. I also noticed the vulscan.exe was not there! on all the machine that have this issue.. Everthing else seems ok, the machines scan in, packages without dependencies seem to install.. I'll look into removing and re-installing th client and see what happens.
Thanks for the help.
FYI: in v9 the vulscan log will be accessable from the scheduled job.