I manage the documentation materials over on the Intel vPro Expert Center, so I can help you. :-) Here are some key docs to get you started:
- Quick Start Guide: http://communities.intel.com/docs/DOC-1381
- Activation Checklist (go through this *before* you start setting up your machines): http://communities.intel.com/docs/DOC-2070
If your deployment requires certificates, then there are a couple of docs for you to check out:
Let me know how it goes!
Intel vPro Expert Center
Community Operations Manager
I am following this document to setup a Go Daddy Certificate for our Landesk 9 server. I have created the certificate and now at the purchase stage with Go Daddy. My issues is that Go Daddy are not doing Delux certicates any more. I thought the Premium would be ok but you can only purchase these if you are in the US, which I am not. Do you know if the standard SSL would work now or not? or my only other solution is to go with Verisign who is expensive to ensure this will work with Intel and Lenovo devices.
Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.
I have an email exchange going with one of our Solution Architects about this right now. It sounds like you can still purchase the Deluxe cert if you call Go Daddy directly - but that it definitely isn't available on their web site. I will let you know when I find out more!
I have just had a response from Go Daddy support as below. I am working through providing the details to hopefully get a Delux Certificate. I will post again on how I go. Thanks for your assistance.
Thanks for contacting Online Support. Unfortunately, Deluxe SSL Certificates are no longer offered through the front of our website. At this time, we do have the ability to purchase one on your behalf. If you would like us to do so, please respond with the following information:
1) the exact items you are trying to purchase,
2) the length of time (years),
3) the total price of the order,
4) the last four digits of the payment method you want to use that's already on file in your account,
5) permission for us to purchase the items,
6) confirm that you have read and agree to the terms of our 'Universal Terms of Service,' and
7) the 4-digits Call-in PIN for account validation.
Thanks for the information. We had the same problems and needed to contact them by phone. And Europe & USA the different time zone's are really ignoring to quick buy stuff... Now we can fill the 7 questions and then call back
Go Daddy Deluxe cert is no longer sold on the web site you have contact Go Daddy for this certificate.