2 Replies Latest reply on Dec 10, 2009 7:23 AM by gporritt

Provisioning not loading template

I was hoping someone would be able to help me. Yesterday our provisioning was working fine, I have come in this morning and it has stopped working. I am able to log into the WinPe image, select the template that I want, it then keeps retrying to load to template.

When I check the ldprovision.log file on the PC I am trying to image it says:

ldprovsion.exe:Call web service GetTaskXML()

This is repeated however many times I let the template retry.

Any Advice would be much appreciated as we cant image any PC's at the moment

• 1. Re: Provisioning not loading template

If you create a template on the core server (even a blank template that just has, for example, a wait command) and then add that device to it and try to start does it:

A) Stay in Pending forever

B) Switch to Active for just a few moments, then go to Pending\Delayed and stay there forever

C) Run just fine

D) Something else

Let me know.

• 2. Re: Provisioning not loading template

Hi Mach,

Thanks for your response. The issue has now been resolved after a number of server restarts all but one PC started provsioning. Support recomended I "check the IIS worker process is set to recycle every 120 minutes rather than the default value". This seemed to fix the last PC that had a problem.